Current track




Gift Aid

Thank you for considering Gift Aiding your donations to Coastway. Please complete the form below, including the declaration, and we will handle everything else.

Please note: you must be a UK resident and tax payer to allow us to claim Gift Aid. HMRC do not require us to check this and it is important to keep us up to date.